Joint infections are It is one of the most difficult infections that affect the body because it affects all joints in the human body, whether small joints or cartilage, where the patient can suffer from arthritis in the knee or joints of the hand and foot. There are also types of arthritis in the spine, but the most common types of arthritis It is osteoarthritis and the second type is rheumatoid arthritis, where there are many symptoms that appear on the body in case of injury or exposure to arthritis, including pain and stiffness in all joints or joints affected. These symptoms are among the first symptoms associated with joint injuries and disease Arthritis.
Where there are many types of arthritis that affect the body, but due to the emergence of another disease that is not related to the joints, or the patient may develop arthritis due to surgeries or other good reasons that affect the body, and among those causes is lupus, where this disease affects the kidneys and can affect the lungs And then the injuries follow until it reaches the joints and infects the joints with severe painful infections and psoriasis, which mainly affects the skin, but sometimes skin psoriasis affects the body’s exposure to inflammatory arthritis, and this is one of the causes of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Symptoms associated with arthritis sufferers
There are many symptoms that appear on the body in the case of arthritis of all kinds, and for this reason, it is necessary to go to the treating doctor to diagnose the disease from the beginning of the pain, in order to obtain the initial health results, because early detection in all pathological cases helps in treatment in a great way, but attention must be paid well Because arthritis affects the body greatly, therefore, care must be taken to maintain the health of the joints. Among the symptoms associated with arthritis sufferers:
- Constant pain and soreness in the joints that have been affected by arthritis, as the pain grades according to the progression of the disease.
- Stiffness and stiffness of the joints and the inability to move them naturally, so follow-up with the treating doctor.
- The occurrence of some swelling and redness in the skin in the area of the inflamed joint should be carefully observed.
- Decreased movement in general, as inflammation in the joints affects movement in general, as arthritis slows down movement and may affect movement and walking.
- These symptoms are one of the common symptoms experienced by people with arthritis, but there are many other symptoms that accompany people with other arthritis, in the case of infection with some specific types of arthritis that affect other parts of the body, and these symptoms include the following:
- A patient with arthritis suffers from a direct, continuous rise in temperature, which is one of the symptoms of arthritis.
- Constant fatigue, which affects the body exhaustion and the inability to move.
- Arthritis patients sometimes develop rashes and some specific conditions that affect the joints of the body.
- An arthritis sufferer suffers from a direct drop in weight in the event of a specific type of arthritis that affects body weight.
- The arthritis sufferer suffers from difficulty breathing, respiratory problems, and the inability to breathe in a healthy and sound manner.
- The patient feels dryness in the eyes and dry mouth, and may sometimes suffer from general dryness in the eyes, which affects vision and food taste.
These are all symptoms associated with people with arthritis.
What is the joint made of?
The joint consists of three main parts. A patient may develop arthritis in one of the three parts, and these parts are:
Cartilage: Articular cartilage is a semi-hard but soft and smooth covering that surrounds the ends of the bones. The cartilage in the joints helps to move normally without friction easily, and through it the joint moves normally.
capsule: The articular capsule is a tough, tough membrane or sheath that surrounds all parts of the joint to protect it.
Synovial membrane: The synovial membrane is a thin, weak membrane found around the joint capsule, where the synovial membrane produces synovial fluid, which is used to facilitate the movement of the joint greatly. If the fluid dries up, the person develops inflammation in the joint.
Causes of arthritis
There are many types of arthritis, but the two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Osteoarthritis occurs in the case of erosion or slippage of the articular cartilage and leads to erosion of the bones due to the wrong movement of the bones, which leads to erosion and causes severe pain in the joints where the joint erosion process continues for several years in a row, or the joints may become eroded due to trauma or contamination in the joint This is one of the causes of arthritis.
The patient develops rheumatoid arthritis due to the dryness of the outer synovial membrane of the joint, by attacking the immune system of the synovial membrane of the joint. And the destruction of cartilage, which affects the joint damage and erosion.
Other causes of arthritis in humans
There are many reasons that cause severe inflammation of the joints, and it is also a common factor, which is
- Genetic factors and genes inherited by the patient from parents and family Genetic factors are one of the reasons.
- Sex, where the male sex is more affected by rheumatoid arthritis in the case of comparison with the injury of women, due to exposure to strong shocks that affect the male leads to damage and erosion of the bones.
- Aging causes rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis due to the inability to move normally due to poor movement.
- Previous injuries suffered by patients may cause severe inflammation of the joints, as the patient is injured in the case of sports activities, and these cases are more susceptible to arthritis.
- Obesity and being overweight cause the inability to move and walk and cause joint wear and tear.
There are many therapeutic methods through which cases of arthritis can be cured. Arthritis is treated through:
It is considered natural therapy It is the best treatment method by which to get rid of arthritis, through exercise determined by the attending physician, as this increases the ability to move and helps in strengthening the muscles around the joint. In some cases, the joint is fixed with a cast or plaster, and this is done in some specific cases
It is considered one of the therapeutic methods, because it works to calm inflammation in the joints and helps to get rid of the pain caused by the joints and knee, in addition to it relieves and reduces the appearance of symptoms on the body.