What is urology?
For example, we can define minimally invasive urology as the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques in urology to see the urinary tract.
Kidney stones are also extracted and broken down using endoscopic technology by inserting small tools and seeing parts of the urinary system such as the ureters, bladder and urethra.
For example, besides breaking up kidney stones, surgeons can determine the causes that worked to form them and help you prevent them from forming again.
Minimally invasive urological procedures:
- Endoscopic Diagnostic Ureteroscopy with Biopsy (URS)
- Laparoscopic ureteral calculus removal using the URSL Holm laser
- Laparoscopic calculus removal of the bladder using the LKL Holm laser
- Laparoscopic urethral stricture removal with Holma laser
- Laparoscopic resection of the bladder tumor TUR BT
- TUIP Urethroscopy with Bladder Neck Dissection
- Laser stone removal and incontinence operations
- Urinary incontinence surgery using the TVT method as well as testicular surgery
- Phimosis surgery and phimosis surgery with plastic surgery
- Penile and prosthetic operations, scrotum and testicle operations
- Testicular amputation and botox treatment for the bladder
- Prostate biopsy and cystoscopy
For example in a urology clinic, We are qualified for surgeries performed as part of our Urology department.
We deal with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system, Such as:
- Cystitis, urethritis, and urinary tract infection
- Prostate diseases and fertility disorders
- Tumors of the bladder, testicles, penis and enlargement
Finally, we specialize in performing the following treatments:
- Laparoscopic urology and laser stone removal
- Urinary incontinence, scrotum and testicles