Sanatorium Teplice, Czech Republic. It is one of the best clinics in the Czech Republic, as it is the oldest and most ancient in the history of the clinics, dating back more than 2000 years. The city of Teplice is one of the oldest and most ancient cities in the Czech state. It was founded in the eighth century AD, specifically in 762 AD, and the city was greatly affected in the First and Second World Wars. The city of Teplice is one of the oldest and most ancient cities in the Czech state. It was founded in the eighth century AD, specifically in 762 AD, and the city was greatly affected in the First and Second World Wars.
The great fame of this Czech city and its sanatoriums is due to the presence of a large number of mineral water springs and fresh water that contain many elements such as day elements, bromine and many other elements that help in treating many diseases such as diseases of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system and post-procedure diseases. Surgeries, joint and orthopedic changes, Since ancient times, this city has hosted many rulers and celebrities, such as the famous musician “Beethoven”.
Sanatoriums located in the city of Teplice
The most important characteristic of the city of Teplice is the presence of many therapeutic clinics that contribute to healing many diseases and relieving thousands of pains and aches that affect many stages of the age, whether for children, adults or the elderly, All the therapeutic clinics in the city are distinguished by the fact that they contain many mineral water springs that have wonderful health and therapeutic properties, This water contains very high levels of chemical compounds and many mineral salts that have a radioactive effect that helps treat diseases.
Diseases treated in Teplice sanatorium in the Czech Republic
The Teplice clinic in the Czech Republic treats many diseases that affect all age groups, from children and adults to the elderly. The cure rate in the clinic is very high, reaching 96.1%, as the clinic relies on many modern therapeutic devices, in addition to the presence of the best doctors in this field. There are also many natural elements that contribute to treatment significantly. Among the most important diseases that are treated in the Teplice clinic in the Czech Republic:
Musculoskeletal system diseases:
The clinic has a very large number of mineral water sources that help relieve and eliminate pain, especially the treatment of joint and bone pain, respiratory diseases, as well as the digestive system, Many gynecological and curative diseases and infertility diseases are also treated.
Nervous system diseases:
Strokes, post-spine surgery, arterial and venous sclerosis are treated, In addition to the treatment of paralysis of all kinds, including hereditary paralysis and polio, as well as the treatment of motor diseases such as spinal cord infections, nerve and joint diseases, and many other diseases.
The Teplice clinic in the Czech Republic contains Maryam gas, which contains carbon dioxide with a very large percentage of 99.7, which in turn stimulates blood circulation and helps improve the work of the kidneys and improve the work of body functions in general. In addition, it relieves pain and inflammation quickly and effectively.
The most important clinics in the city of Teplice
The city of Teplice in the Czech Republic has the oldest spa in the world, which is characterized by high temperatures and beautiful landscapes that help to treat faster, Among the most important clinics in Teplice, Czech Republic:
The Beethoven sanatorium is one of the best and most important sanatoriums in Teplice. It was named after the famous musician Beethoven, who was treated and resided in this sanatorium in 1812. There is a special room in the sanatorium called the Beethoven room. This sanatorium has 323 beds located in single rooms or double rooms, and these rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, TV screen and refrigerator. This clinic is characterized by the treatment of many diseases such as musculoskeletal diseases and neurodegenerative diseases through:
- Treatment sessions that take place inside the mineral water pools, whether hot or cold.
- Therapy sessions using group exercises inside the pools to increase enthusiasm among all patients.
- Hydromassage and underwater pressure sessions.
- Treatment is by physical therapy and electrotherapy.
- Phototherapy and ultrasound.
One of the most important sanatoriums in the city of Teplice, which is known for treating many orthopedic diseases, This sanatorium has 132 beds to stay in, whether in single or double rooms, and each room has a private bathroom, a TV screen, a refrigerator, a hairdryer, an in-room safe, in addition to an internet connection in the room. Among the most important diseases treated by the clinic are:-
- Treatment of bone and joint pain and disc disease.
- Cases of herniated disc disease.
- Injuries to the nervous system and the musculoskeletal system in general.
- Treatment of diseases of muscles, ligaments and diseases of the spine.
- There is also a section for strengthening the knee joints, adjusting the balance of the spine and adjusting the muscular balance in general.
Therapeutic programs in the Kaiser Clinic:
The clinic offers a number of treatment programs within it and many physical therapy sessions, Among the most important treatment programs offered within the clinic:
- Physical therapy sessions and the use of individual exercises.
- Use of manual, thermal, electromagnetic and physiotherapy massage sessions.
- Invasive injection sessions that relieve muscle tension in patients.
One of the best clinics in the city of Teplice in the Czech Republic, where diseases of the musculoskeletal system are treated, All in the sanatorium is under the roof of one building of accommodation, accommodation, food and treatment. The clinic contains 78 beds in double rooms and single rooms, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, refrigerator, TV screen, and a private safe. The sanatorium contains a salt cave that is open every day from nine in the morning until six in the evening. Many diseases are treated within the clinic as follows:-
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system such as infections, erosion of ligaments and joint diseases.
- Treatment of post-operative diseases of the musculoskeletal system and the treatment of some congenital defects in the bones.
- Treatment of cases of neurological disorders, peripheral arterial diseases, and cases of chronic fibrous phlebitis.
- Brain injuries and post-brain and spine surgeries.
Therapeutic services in the stone clinic:
The Teplice clinic in the Czech Republic provides many treatment services through many different treatment programs as follows:-
- Heat therapy sessions that extend contracted muscles.
- Use of hot mineral water and carbon dioxide pool in treatment sessions.
- The use of paraffin wax compresses in the work of therapeutic sessions.
- Physical therapy sessions to improve the flexibility of weak muscles and joints in the patient’s body.
- Massage and massage sessions under cold or hot water in the pools.
- Special pillows filled with glowing volcanic stones are used, which absorb heat in a very high capacity, It also works to retain body heat for a long time and extends the affected parts of the body with the warmth required to fully heal and get rid of the pain in them.