In order to enjoy a normal life without feeling any difficulty, but there are many reasons that impede the process of procreation, whether male or female, as a large number of couples go to obstetricians and gynecologists, infertility problems and the inability to have children, in order to solve the health problem facing them. The couple, which hinders the process of childbearing and affects the couple in a state of depression and sadness because of their inability to have children.
Several years ago, IVF procreation appeared, as it was discovered in the second half of the twentieth century, after which IVF procreation developed. This method of procreation included all types of complex infertility cases, ICSI is one of the most widespread and most effective methods and is one of the latest technologies in the field of IVF and infertility.
ICSI and infertility treatment
Normally, the process of fertilization and natural fertilization occurs if the sperm enters the wall of the egg, and then the fertilization process takes place, where a fertilized fertilized egg is formed, and thus the fetus is formed in the early stages until the last stages, which is birth, Also, ICSI does not differ much from that internal natural process, but the process of fertilization and fertilization of the egg takes place, But this process is done externally in the laboratory, through the fertilization of the egg from the male sperm, and the egg is fertilized in an atmosphere similar to the uterus completely so that both the egg and the sperm do not die, Where the healthy sperm is injected directly into the egg, thus it is possible to obtain a fertilized egg, and after the completion of the fertilization and fertilization process, the fertilized egg is implanted in the mother’s womb again to complete the process of pregnancy and childbirth.
Cases involving microscopic injection
There are many pathological cases that require the microscopic injection process, because there are many healthy sperms that cannot penetrate the wall of the egg and thus the process of fertilization and fertilization of the egg does not take place, but the condition and necessary for the process of pollination is the entry of the sperm into the egg and fertilization, This is done through the microscopic injection process, where the healthy sperm that can break into the wall of the egg is selected, and thus the process of fertilization and fertilization takes place.
But in some other cases, many couples suffer from the inability of the sperm to integrate with the egg, even if the fertilization process has taken place, due to a problem of infertility, Therefore, many couples turn to obstetricians and gynecologists to perform the ICSI procedure, through which they can have a chance to conceive and become pregnant, as it is considered one of the best modern reproductive methods.
Situations in which IVF is required
There are many pathological cases that require ICSI, because they cannot become pregnant and have the ability to bear children and fertilize the female ovum. These widespread cases are about the inability to have children and vaccination, and these cases are the most famous cases affected after the ability to have children, and these cases include the following: –
- Decrease in the number of male sperms, where fertilization and fertilization do not take place due to the low number of sperms, which cannot penetrate the wall of the egg, Therefore, the process of insemination does not take place, and therefore, it is necessary to go to the obstetrician and gynecologist to obtain an appropriate treatment that increases the number of sperm, But in the event that the body does not respond to treatment, the microscopic injection process must be performed, which increases the chances of vaccination and the chances of pregnancy and childbearing.
- On the contrary, with the first reason, which is an abnormal rise in the number of male sperm, because they often contain a large percentage of deformed sperm that cannot move normally, Where there are some healthy sperms in the male semen, which cause the process of insemination and fertilization, but the high increase in sperm numbers suggests that there are health problems that must be eliminated and that hinder the process of procreation and pregnancy.
- There are many cases that cause the inability to have children, including the absence of sperm in the male semen, because there are times that the testicles can form sperm naturally, but the sperm cannot reach the ejaculated semen through the male organ, This problem is one of the problems that cause the inability to have children, as this condition occurs due to exposure to physical injury or the process of tying the spermatic cord, which makes the man sterile and unable to have children, because it prevents sperm from reaching the semen.
Stages of the ICSI process and infertility treatment
There are many important stages of the ICSI process, which must be performed by couples to increase the chances of childbearing and pregnancy. Therefore, these stages must be followed to obtain the required results, which are:-
The stages are:-
- A large number of sperms are collected, and this method is similar to the method of semen analysis, which is done through the masturbation of the male inside a sealed plastic container, But this method is not permanent, because there are new ways in which sperm can be obtained through incision a small part of the scrotum or the duct called the epididymis, which is the main storehouse for sperm, and this method is one of the best ways through which it can be obtained on healthy sperm.
- The process of ovulation and egg collection is very similar to the process of collecting sperm, but differs from it in sex, where the egg is withdrawn from the female, This is done after the egg has matured in the ovary and fallopian tube, where an egg can be obtained through surgery or through the use of a needle and follow-up through ultrasound, As each ovary produces one egg every month, alternating with the two ovaries, so you must follow up to get the mature egg, and after that, the fertilization process must be completed.
- Sperm must be injected directly into the eggs through an ultra-fine glass tube, by fertilizing the egg with one sperm and fertilizing a large number of eggs, in order to obtain greater chances of reproduction, And then wait until the next day and the fertilized egg is placed in a suitable medium to nourish the egg, which is similar to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg is implanted into the uterus, through the cervix, in the same way as the birth process and the exit of the child, where it is placed through a fine tube similar to a catheter.
Thus, the process of insemination, fertilization, microscopic injection and treatment of infertility is carried out in this way, as many couples resort to this process because they are unable to have children naturally, and this is one of the latest treatment methods for treating infertility and the inability to have children.