Physiotherapy and its development and what diseases it treats, It is considered one of the medical professions practiced by physiotherapists. Physiotherapy contains a set of therapeutic and medical specialties that many patients and people are looking for in order to get rid of health problems facing the human body.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy
Physiotherapy is often called physical therapy because it treats the physical condition of the body and reduces the risk of many diseases that affect the human body, Where physical therapy is one of the medical specialties that are treated, where physical therapy depends on training specialists and trainees in physical therapy and how to confront and treat health and physical problems and pains that the body is exposed to and helps to get rid of physical problems that the body is exposed to due to accidents and difficult cases and helps in Comprehensive rehabilitation of the body, Physiotherapy is the best treatment method that can treat some difficult physical conditions that affect the body and cause physical disabilities.
Physiotherapy and its development, what are the diseases that it treats and the benefits?
There are many important benefits that physical therapy offers to humans and patients, which help them get rid of the physical problems they are exposed to, Where many patients depend on physical therapy because it rehabilitates the physical condition of the body and the most important benefits provided by physical therapy are:
- Physiotherapy helps to get rid of or reduce the intake of sedatives and analgesics taken by patients in order to relieve the pain resulting from the injury, but physiotherapy helps to get rid of and reduce the pain resulting from the injury and thus can be abandoned and dispensed with sedatives and chemical analgesics.
- Physiotherapy helps restore the body’s natural movement because it works to rehabilitate the body and restore normal movement through exercise and therapeutic procedures carried out by a physiotherapist to treat pathological conditions.
- Physiotherapy enables you to abandon and get rid of the surgeries that the patient is exposed to, which can affect the patient’s health, but physiotherapy offers this in a simplified form, because it restores the body’s vitality and works on a good rehabilitation of the body, joints, orthopedic and neurological problems that affect the patient.
- Physical therapy can recover from injuries that occur after an accident or over-injury in an accident.
- Physiotherapy helps in the treatment of cerebral palsy or the treatment of paralysis in general and the difficult strokes that the patient is exposed to due to some health problems in the human body.
- It also improves the general health of the body and the health of the heart and arteries and helps stimulate blood circulation and restore blood vessel activity and not blockage, which helps in avoiding any type of paralysis or stroke.
- Helps restore body balance.
- Physiotherapy is also included in the treatment of health problems experienced by the elderly in the later stages of life.
What is the general role of a physiotherapist?
In the first treatment sessions, the physiotherapist will diagnose the patient’s condition and what are the pains faced by the rehabilitation patient or the patient in general, and determine the severity of the disease to which the patient is exposed and what problems the patient is exposed to, Then the physiotherapist sets the necessary plans through which to get rid of the health problems facing the patient’s body and add exercises and daily activities that help the patient overcome the patient’s disease condition.
Where the physiotherapist determines the number of treatment sessions and the health steps that the patient must follow in order to get rid of the pain and annoying symptoms facing the patient, Where the physiotherapist determines the primary goal of the treatment plan, which aims to treat the patient permanently, and therefore all instructions and instructions specified by the treating physician must be followed, Where the doctor monitors the improvement of the patient’s condition and physical condition, the extent of improvement, what are the best methods of treatment and the intensification of treatment in order to obtain the full treatment.
Physiotherapy and the diseases it treats:
Physiotherapy treats many different diseases facing the human body. Physiotherapy is considered one of the best modern treatment methods and the best solutions that many people resort to, because it helps in treating many diseases and limits the spread of symptoms associated with the injured and also helps in a healthy therapeutic solution instead of Resorting to surgical operations performed by the patient in order to get rid of a problem in the joints, bones, or any other problem, Physiotherapy treats many diseases according to the specialization to which this disease is classified.
The most important diseases treated by physiotherapy
Bone and muscle problems
Physiotherapy helps to get rid of bone and muscle problems and helps treat all infections resulting from injury in the joints and bones. Physiotherapy improves the ability and work of the musculoskeletal system and helps in strengthening it and supporting all weak muscles as it also helps in treating many injuries that football players are exposed to. or athletes in general, It also helps in strengthening the tendons and ligaments that connect the bones to each other or the bones and muscles to each other.
Physiotherapy in this case is based on endurance and strength exercises and exercises that stretch and lengthen the muscles, in addition to hot water compresses that help improve joint and muscle spasms, electrical stimulation of muscles and rehabilitation of muscles in the patient’s body.
Physical therapy for the elderly and geriatrics
Physiotherapy helps In the treatment of diseases that the elderly are exposed to in the later stages of life, and also helps in the rehabilitation of the elderly, in order for their ability to practice the normal and daily activities that the elderly can do. Physiotherapy also treats joint infections and cartilage problems and relieves the pain resulting from the back and get rid of bone infections, roughness and osteoporosis, Where physiotherapy in these special cases for the elderly is based on a set of exercise and therapeutic exercises that help them restore the normal activity of the body and regulate the physical fitness of the body.
Physiotherapy and its development and what diseases it treats and its relationship to neurological diseases
Physiotherapy treats a wide range of neurological diseases that affect the nervous system and affect the body and the health of the patient. Physiotherapy helps to get rid of symptoms and relieve pain for neurological diseases, Where it can treat the following diseases, which are cerebral palsy, various types of paralysis, multiple sclerosis, strokes, Parkinson’s disease and spinal cord problems, Where the physiotherapist sets the appropriate methods through which the patient can live from the injury and stimulate the body to improve the general functions of the body and training to overcome the pain resulting from neurological injuries, Where physical therapy treats many other diseases facing the body.